- What is the cost of bathtub refinishing?
It can run anywhere from $250 to $525 depending on the size and type of bathtub. For an accurate price please call the office.
- How long does the process take?
The bathtub refinishing refinishing process takes 3-4 hours.
- How long do I have to wait before using my bathtub or other refinished surface?
You have to wait 24 hours after the technician is finished.
- Do I have to wait weeks in order to get an appointment?
No! We can usually get a technician to your house within a few days.
- After I get the price over the phone, do I have to schedule a preliminary appointment to confirm the price?
No, all prices we give over the phone are firm because we have set standard prices already. If by any chance, the price should change due to a major repair needed or a similar situation, the technician will notify you before beginning any of the work.
- My bathtub has been refinished before, can it be refinished again?
Yes, it can. We would strip it down to the original finish and then refinish the original surface.
- What type of bathtub repairs do you perform?
We do chip, crack, rust, and hole repairs in bathtubs
- My bathtub has a small chip or crack, does it have to be refinished completely, or can you just refinish the small area?
If the rest of the tub is in good condition, then we can just do the small repair and refinish the repaired area only.
- Will my bathtub look like it has been painted?
No! Your bathtub will look and feel just like new.
- What colors do you offer?
The basic colors that we offer are white, off-white, and almond. For an extra fee we can do any custom color.
- What type of warranty do you offer?
We offer a 7-year warranty against any failure of adhesion of the new finish. It does not cover customer’s neglect such as dropping a heavy object on the finish and chipping it.
- Will I be able to use a bath mat on my refinished tub?
You can No, you will not. We offer an alternative to the regular mat which is the non-skid. Call us to inquire more about it.
- How should I clean my newly refinished bathtub?
There is no need for abrasive cleaners as it is going to be a non-porous finish so you may use any mild cleaner. The cleaners that we recommend are Formula 409 and Scrubbing Bubbles.